Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New beauty products


cleansing oil and charcoal mask both by Origins

I am pretty much addicted to trying out new products. I´ve heard a lot of good reviews on this two products by Origins. We don´t have them in Slovenia, so I was glad to have found them in Germany. The first one is a gentle cleansing oil with olive, sesame, sunflower, safflower oils, that remove dirt and make up from your face. I have a great experience with using oils when removing make up. They are gentle to the skin, without any eye disturbance. The other product is an active charcoal mask. It cleans your pores and really lets your skin breathe. I would recommend this to everyone that wants to give their skin a break every once in a while.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig