Monday, July 29, 2013

Linkspiration!

 
Triangl leatherlike swimsuit
Patternity blog- awesome patterns

                                                                   call me cupcake
Ice Cream party ideas at Oh happy day
 
 
 

Just some links that are grabbing my attention this month. A really cool site with daily patterned finds that was my inspiration for the presentation at my photography class. This is the best cake ever, this blog is just amazing. The pictures, the design of the cakes is taking my breathe away. I hope one day my cakes will look like this. Oh Happy day made Ice Cream party ideas for summer. If you want more ideas for party decorations, this is the site to go to. can´t wait to buy this bikini from Triangl , this brand has a lot of basic leather like bathing suits that I just adore.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig