Saturday, July 20, 2013

Make-up haul

 
 
 
I bought some new stuff from Sephora and again I went a little bit overboard with spending, but I don´t regret it. I also know that I will go back to Sephora, because they of course still have products that I would really like to try. I am making myself feel better with the fact that now is the perfect opportunity for me, because we don´t have these brands in Slovenia. So the first thing is the palette form Smashbox and it is The Master class palette 2. I really like the variety of different colours, from neutrals to bold colours, that it includes.  It has everything form cream eyeliners, blushes, bronzers,... I just love it. The next product is the Nars highlighter in the shade albatross, that I still have to try out. Then I went to Forever 21 and I bought a nail polish in the coral colour, which I really wanted. I can`t wait to go back. Next time I just have to have a list of things to buy before going in, otherwise I am just confused by all the counters. Uuu and maybe I will buy myself some brushes too. Does anyone know, do they self the Real technique  brushes in U.S.?
 
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig