Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer desserts

 
I really like to experiment with panna cottas, because you literally can´t make a mistake when doing them.
 
Macarons are still on my to do list. I plan on doing them when I come to Germany to my parents´ house. I would love to try the caramel ones and the coffee ones.
 
 Rhubarb is perfect for summer desserts and it goes perfectly with berries, strawberries, apples.
                                              Another traditional dessert a lemon pie.
          And my favourite mint chocolate chip Ice cream cake, what is better than a taste of peppermint and chocolate together?
 

Just so that I don´t forget to write this, I didn´t make any of these desserts on the photos, this is just an inspiration post.
 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig