Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer lipstick products

Revlon`s balm stains in shades Smitten and Cherish.
Left lipstick is from oriflame in the shade Coral Wave and the one on the right is Catrice´s Princess Peach.
      Revlon colour burst lip butter: On the left is a shade in Tutti Frutti, right is the shade in Berry Smoothie.
         For lip care I use these little lip balms by Burt`s bees, they are really nourishing and smell good.
 
 
As you can see this summer I am all about bright colours, my favourite are the peach shades and the purple ones. I really tried to switch red shades for different kinds of bright colours, because I think that red lips this summer are a little bit dull. What are your favourite lipsticks this summer?

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig