Sunday, July 21, 2013

summer skin products

summer skin products

In summer skin is exposed to all the outer effects and it gets dry and bad really quickly, so these are currently the products that I use. The first ones are already known to you, if you read my blog, they are the  Origins´s cleansing oil and charcoal mask. The oil I use everyday to remove my make-up and the mask I use once or twice a week, just to give my skin an extra boast that it needs. The lower products are used for my body. The Neutrogena`s body scrub I just started to use a couple days ago, to prevent any acne on my, other then face, parts of body and the last one is the apple scented body lotion form bathandbodyworks that smells fantastic.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig