Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chicago #1

Chicago - postcard material :P
 
happy kid
 
Deep dish pizza - Chicago style
 
 
Patterns
 
 
The coolest shoes, that I didn´t even notice but my friend. maybe an inspiration for a diy?
 
 Before 8 a.m.


After 8 a.m.
 
 

 
 This Saturday I went to Chicago and here are some bits and pieces form the one day trip. I marked it as a part one, because I am going to Chicago again on 23th, so there will be a part two. I am planning to post another beauty post about all the stuff that I bought. I kind of have a lot of stuff going on right now, so I am not so consistent but still. I have two wonderful things to tell you. The first one is that I booked a flight to Washington Dc and am going there on Saturday and also very spontaneously booked a flight to Stockholm in September. I don´t know what came over me but I just did it and don´t regret it. After all the travelling I will also post some outfit photos or a video and maybe more cooking stuff.
 

 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig