Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wonder woman

 
 slippers
slippers
 snood
Opposite side of the slippers is covered with a special thing so they aren´t slippery.
 
 wool
 
 necklace with leather braids, looks like blueberries.
 I take it back, this one looks like blueberries.
 
 snood in use
 


My mom makes the prettiest things with wool. I just love the slippers they re so cute. I am a proud owner of the snood in dark brown and also a bobble hat that goes with it. She has an etsy shop in the making coming up, so when it is done I will post a link to it. Fall and winter are near and this products are just perfect. Today I am planning on making macarons and can´t wait to post the recipe, so stay tuned.
 

 

 

 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig