Monday, October 28, 2013

Lip butters and macaroons!

Today I decided to showcase the new Lip butters from Nivea in the flavour raspberry/rose and macadamia/vanilla. They are very handy to carry around in your purse and also very nourishing for you lips. They are now my go-to product when it comes to my lip care and are so light and always in my pocket. I had a little spare time so I decided to make macaroons again, this time in the exact same flavour as the lip butters. So here are the macadamia/vanilla and raspberry/rose macaroons.
Macadamia/vanilla:

Combine 80g of macadamia flour with 70g of sugar and vanilla sugar. In another bowl combine 3 egg whites and 60g powdered sugar until creamy. mix both mixtures together and your dough is ready. transfer it onto the macaroon baking sheet and let dry for an hour. In the meantime prepare the cream! I just made it out of cream and melted chocolate and added macadamia nuts (crushed). After your dough is well settled preheat the oven on 140 degrees and bake them for 20 min. just add the cream and you macaroons are finished.

Raspberry/rose:

The same recipe as written above, except add to the dough (three raspberry for colour, rose syrup and rose leaves for decoration, and except macadamia flour use almond flour). For cream I used 2 cups raspberry, 1 egg white, 100g butter, half a cup of powdered sugar, I mixed the ingredients together and that was all. 

Have a nice day!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig