Monday, November 4, 2013

Planter's hand creme


This month I got to know another beauty product. This time a moisturizing hand creme from Planter's. I already reviewed one of their products before, and it was also a hand cream, so I had something to compare it with. Even though I don`t have overly dry skin (this crème is meant to treat very dry and damaged skin), I was very excited to get my hands on it. It is more thick and textured then the other Planter`s product. It takes more time to blend and absorb into the skin, but it leaves it nourished and what`s most important moist! The only bad thing that I have to say about it is the smell. the main ingredient is again aloe vera, but this time it doesn´t smell as good as the other on does. Don´t get me wrong it is not irritating or anything, it is just more creamy. but some of you may prefer that.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig