Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pot pie with mushrooms and spinach

 Pot-pies are the simplest and the most deliscious side dish, that you can ever make. You need spinach, mushromms of yur choice, mozzarella, onion, zuchinni, cream cheese and dough. Firstly you just need to throw every ingredient, except the cheeses and the dough, on the pan until they are all well cooked. Add in one spoon of cream cheese and mozzarella. take four dishes (similar to the ones you see on the pictures) and form little pots with the dough. To avoid sticking, firstly butter the dishes. Evenly distribute the filling and cover the pots with prepared circles for the pie. You are done!

I didn't give the specific amounts of each ingredient, because I didn't follow any recipe and just used what I had in the fridge. I made four pot-pies, with what I had.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig