Monday, February 17, 2014

Beauty essentials

Nivea In-Shower body milk
La Roche-Posay effaclar purifying foaming gel for oily sensitive skin
Essie nail polishes: - after school boy blazer
                    - vested interest    
Blue toe separator for pedicure

This past month I have been incorporating some new products into my beauty regime. The most used was a new Nivea shea butter body milk that you can use in the shower. They made a similar product before but this is targeted towards dry skin, beacause of the shea butter. I preffer this one and also think that this is the best solution for keeping your skin moist without having to apply body  milk after showering. I will definitely be using this also during the summer months, when I don't want to be bothered with applying body milk. I am also really enjoying the Effalcar purifying gel. It leaves my skin felling fresh and moist without irritating it. Even though my skin isn't oily I feel like it is really helping my skin by keeping it fresh and clean! Essie nail polishes are my favourite brand. I have been particularly coming back to a shade called After school boy blazer, which is a great dark blue colour. It is a perfect shade if you want that black look without lookin to black. The other shade is called Vested interests, it is also one of my favourites because it is almost army green but a bit toned down.

What are your favourite products right now?
SHARE:

1 comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig