Monday, March 10, 2014

Goji berries

Nivea Q10 day cream and tea made out of goji berries
 
I don't know what happened, but suddenly everything I hear, has something to do with goji berries. I didn't know what they were at first but I've done my usual research and found out that goji berries are in fact really healthy. Goji berries are filled with antioxidants and vitamin A. Discovered benefits of goji berries are also calmness, prevention of diseases and  aging. It's seems like goji berries are having a moment right now. The green tea obsession has calmed down a bit and made place for something new. Goji berries are now used in culinary and also in cometics. Such as this Nivea Q10 day cream. It slows down the aging process of your skinand kepps it fresh and awake. After using it, I take a moment to relax and drink a cup of tea. Goji tea it is!
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig