Sunday, April 13, 2014

A spring thing #1

1. Spring time means that I start to add some colour into my daily routine. I love wearing black and adding bright lips to my look makes a big difference. It brightens up my face, also I don't have to make an effort with my eye make-up! I like to keep it natural. My favourite type of everday lip product is the Revlon colourburst balm stain or the Revlon colourburst matte balm, I like the intensity of the colour and also how easy they are to apply. I still didn't get my fingers on the new lacquer series but I can't wait to try it out. I also own a lip pencil from Collistar (the brown one on the picture), I like it as well but beacuse of the price I preffer the Revlon ones. 
2. My one spring scent that I wanted to mention in this post is the Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs, I got it tottaly by coincidence and really liked the smell. It is very spring like and sweet. 
3. I can't describe my love for Essie nail polishes, they are great quality, beautiful shades and the brush is just wide enough to cover my whole nail, so that I don't have to apply it twice. My favourite shade for spring is a new find of mine and it is called Big Spender. It is probably my favourite shade from the ones that I own.
This is just one of my favourite dresses, the other ones will be in my next spring thing part, so stay tuned!
SHARE:

2 comments

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig