Monday, April 28, 2014

Nivea 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water for all skin types

The most annoying thing and also ironicly the most satisfying is the proccess  of removing make up after a long day. My relationship with cleansing milks and all sorts of other products has never been a good one. And believe me I have tried a LOT them! They always irritated my skin and after, I had the stickiest, awfull feeling on my face. I don't know what brought me to cleansing waters but now I can't live without them. Some are good, some can also be bad but the Nivea 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water is my favourite. It doesn't irritate my skin or makes it red. My skin feels clean after using it and it takes off all of my make up. After using the cleansing water I usualy use a cleanser also but that is just beacuse after a long day of my skin being exposed to dirt and germs, I think it deserves a second cleanse.  I use two cotton pads for my eyes.I soak them in the product and leave them on my eyes for a fey seconds. The product itself starts disolving make up, I wipe my eyes and almost my whole eye make up is gone. Quick and easy!

This is what I used before discovering the Nivea one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig