Thursday, October 16, 2014

One year older,yes. One year wiser, maybe not!

 I celebrated my 21st birthday party last saturday and as per usual I prepared, together with my sister and her boyfriend (I'm not taking all the credits), to much food! If there are different categories for types of hosts, I'm definitely in the crazy/clumsy/all over the place kind. All in all the party was successful. My sister made the cake and I was planning to do a whole post about every dish that we made, but as the party started I didn't take any pictures at all. Shame on me! So here is my "What was left of my birthday party" post. Left over cake, awesome gifts, left over decoration and some pictures that we actually ended up taking, but with my polaroid. Thanks for everyone that came and great gifts and thanks to the wrinkle god, for not giving me those wrinkles just yet!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig