Monday, November 17, 2014

A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting

I really wanted to make a post about my fragrances for quite some time now. Since I usually get my perfumes as gifts, I really don't know much about them at the beginning. I don't like to have many bottles of perfumes standing on my side table and I'm not that kind of girl that would always choose a different perfume to try out. When it comes to perfumes, I like to stick to the ones that I truly like the scent of and have through time became my classics. Speaking of that there has been (for now) only one of them that stood out to me and has been repurchased, ever since I first laid my eyes on it (or should I say my nose) and that is Versace's crystal Noir. I'm not saying that I don't like the other fragrances. They are just new scents to me and were not yet repurchased.
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola
Burberry Brit
Thierry Mugler's Angel 
Versace Crystal Noir is probably my favourite one of all perfumes and the one scent that I have been wearing the most. It is quite a full oriental/floral enhanced scent that is probably not everyones cup of tea. I have been wearing it for at least 6 years know, and it is a scent that my friends recognize me the most for. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig