Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MAX & Co event with Elle

Photo: Helena Kremelj

Recently I have been part of MAX & Co competition that was organized by the brand in cooperation with slovenian Elle. Contestants had to submit something that represents their style (a video, photos,..). I have submited a video that I made and also posted on this blog. I got into the final and didn't know what to expect. There were 10 finalists and we all had to make a styling from the brand's clothing items. I played with colour blocking and was quite pleased with the end result. The winner was a girl called Klara. She was dressed absolutely gorgeous and deserved to win. I had an amazing time and a great experience. Check out some more photos from the event: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.863214513723853.1073741896.529342377111070&type=1

Have a nice evening!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig