Thursday, November 20, 2014

The 5 books I want to read right now!

1. Lena Duham's Not that kind of girl
2. Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
3. Girl boss by Spohia Amoruso
4. The woman I wanted to be by Diane von Furstenberg
5. Is everyone hanging out without me? Mindy Kaling


I'm obsessed with books at the moment and after looking through my wishlist  I can't help but notice that all of them contain a word girl/woman in the title (except the Mindy Kaling one, but it's still quite a girly cover). So these are my current books on the wishlist (christmas hint to my mother!!!) :).

Have a nice day!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Girl boss je tudi na mojem seznamu! Ostale pa tu zgledajo zelo zanimive (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, upam da mi jo prinese Božiček :)!

      Delete

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig