Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas time

Merry christmas to all of you! I hope you are spending your holidays wiht you're loved ones. I am currently at my parents house in Germany where the Internet connection is soooo bad, that I am strugling to write this post. We have been going on a lot of one day trips, we've been baking and cooking, drinking tee and playing Wii and many card games, esspecially Pictionary. I watched some cool movies and cought up with all the magazines that my mum buys. I have also got some amazing presents, that I will write a post about as soon as I get back. I can't wait to get back home and start uploading more stuff on here, I am feeling very inspired and recharged. I have some cool things planned till New Years eve (my best friend's birthday, a cool girly get together and a new years party) so I will try to take as much photos as I can.
 
Have fun and enjoy the festive days!!!
SHARE:

1 comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig