Thursday, December 18, 2014

Life hacks: You only know a part of me

I have never done a post like this, but I think it is the right time for me, to write something actually personal on here. I don´t really have a plan about what I am going to talk about in this personal series of posts that I decided to call Life hacks. Don't even know If this is going to end up being a frequent thing or not! I just feel like writing today, so that is what shall be done!

When I first started this blog thing I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it, I just liked the idea of it and everyone else was blogging, so that is what I wanted to do, as a hobby  or not even hobby more of a some sort of time consuming project of creating a blog. From the set up of the page to actual posts writing and content creating. I didn't even know how to start not even how to take good pictures or use Photoshop :) hahaha (still don`t)! I know there`s not a lot of people that really know about this blog, but I am really glad that the number is growing and that I can create content with that in mind. I really like the community that blogging is. Even I follow blogs that I am just a part of now. I love the idea of communicating through blogging and sharing ideas and advise. I have learned sooooo much from it and now one year in, I can`t imagine not blogging (even though I am not really frequent).

One thing, that I realised though, is that I don`t really share much of myself on here. Sure, you can see my style, my photos, my travels and my face but you don´t really know who I am or how I think!
You see the photos, I post, of people but don`t really know who they are or what they mean to me. So lets start!

Hi, nice to meet you! I´m Nina and here are some random facts about me:

1. I am quite an insecure person. That can sometimes seem as an arrogance thing (believe me, I´ve tried to get rid of the smirk face when I´m nervous or uncomfortable but it just won´t go away, that is just how I look like)

2. I know for the fact that I will write a book in my lifetime, even If it is going to be rubbish. I just know that I will!!

3. I live in Slovenia with my sister, but my parents and my younger brother live in Germany (I visit them quite a lot, that is why a whole bunch of posts is photos from different German cities)

4. I sometimes feel alone (but doesn´t everyone).

5. I really like to make up my own words for things or at least abbreviate things or talk in weird voices or made up slangs. It cracks me up every time!

6. I drive a car but I hate driving!

7.  Shopping makes me happy but sometimes it makes me depressed ?!?

8. I like jogging but then I also like salty crisps and cake.

9. I used to dance ballroom and Latin American dances ( for 9 years - that is why I always say that I am living a second life now, cause that used to be my life)

10. I would love to have a dog one day, but my parents got a dog now and for now that is enough.

11. I have to sing for at least half an hour a day on my own in my room to feel like I am relaxed and like I have achieved everything that day.

12. We had a break-in the day before yesterday and the first thing that I though of, when the police was looking for evidence was: "Thank good that I cleaned my room yesterday!" (who does that?)

13. If I would have all the money in the world, I would still like to work and have a job and travel and live a normal life, just without of the constant stress of, what if I don´t succeed.

14. I always buy silly things that are embarrassing. That is why all my key chains are cartoon figures, I own a leopard fur coat (that I wear only at home), I have a star wars laser tag under my bed, and all my cash purses are cats, ...

15. I hateeeee the sound of any kind of ringtones, I can´t stand them. My phone is always muted and I usually don´t answer because I don´t hear the phone.


I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and I wish you all a nice day!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Cel blog sem prečekirala v enem dnevu, si se mi zdela ful znana. In šele pri tem postu sta me 2 facta spomnila, da si od moje babice soseda (no 2 hiši narazen) :P Nism sploh vedla da blogaš :D Me veseli, da nas je zdaj že ene par kranjčank :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah super, kakšno naključje :) mislm, da se tud jst tebe spomenm iz otroštva!!

      Delete
  2. Jap dobri stari časi :P Če boš kdaj za kakšno kavo povej ;) Se kranjske blogerke že nekaj časa menmo da bi šle ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja, seveda sem za! Če se boste res kaj menile, mi sporoči :)

      Delete

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig