Sunday, January 4, 2015

Life hacks: New year's resolutions

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" Dalai Lama

I have finally come around writing 2015's New year's resolutions. Each year I try and try to do them all, I usually fail. Even though, I still enjoy figuring out, what I want to "half" achieve in the coming year. I'm excited for the 2015 and also quite scared for it, because I am planning on taking a leap and move somewhere. I am not going to say anything more, cause nothing is set in stone yet. I would like to announce it when I will be a 100% about it. Now I am probably at 20% :)
So, Nina stop blabing and tell them what your this year's resolutions are:

clean more often
do a book challenge
start a recipe journal
tweet better
stop worrying so damn much
buy less, keep track of money
print more photos
knit a sweater
master Google plus
watch more documentaries
learn to shoot analogue
learn to make coffee so good, you don't have to buy it
get out of town more
save money for creative life projects
learn to use lighting better
learn to love coriander




I wish you all an amazing year of 2015!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig