Saturday, January 10, 2015

New In

 urban decay naked palette-  on the go
 green apple body butter
green apple body scrub and body shower
my sister and her boyfriend got me the pineapple cutter for Christmas that I really wanted
 
Throughout the holidays I have gotten some cool new things, that I wanted to share with all of you. Most of them are beauty products, that I have really been wanting to buy for myself and then Santa was just so wise and got them for me :)
The first thing is the new Urban Decay palette On the go. It´s perfect for everyone who wants good quality make up and wishes to have all the key products selected in one case.
The sweater that I´m wearing, was knitted by my mum and was also one of the presents that I got. The small Santa earrings were my 14 year old brother´s gift and I love the fact that he went into a store and got them for me and my sister.
The Lóccitane hand cream was my friend´s gift for secret Santa and it smells wonderful, so thank you Špela!
You've probably all heard about Gone girl book already but I've finally got my hands on it.
The body shop things were my parents gift, cause they just know how much I like The body shop products.
And last but not least is the awesome pineapple cutter!
 
What is your favourite recent purchase?
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Green apple <3 prav skozi ekran jih voham :D Pulover je pa res cute :D

    ReplyDelete

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig