Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Healthy snack - Beauty Sweeties


I had a chance to try-out the fruity Beauty Sweeties candies. More specifically the ones in Mango-Peach, Acai-Fruits of the forest, and Pomegranate-Raspberry flavours. I'm not really a fan of any kind of candy, beacuse they are usually made artificially. The taste, the smell, and the apperance isn't very appealing. So, i was really excited to try something new and something not as fake! 
The Beauty sweeties candies:
Jello hearts -  made with 20% of condenses fruit juice, 6% of fruit pieces, they contain Q10 and collagen on a yoghurt cream base
Cream pralines - made with white chocolate, fruity pieces and fruity yoghurt, they also contain Q10 and collagen, but also aloe vera

I was really surprised that the taste wasn't so artificial and that they didn't taste so sugary, as all of the other candy, that I usually eat. They didn't give me the instant sugar boost of energy and I didn't feel sick after eating them. Beacuse of mostly natrual ingredients they didn't feel like normal sweets but actually like a healthier snack.

*some of the items in this post have been sent to me as PR samples


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig