Sunday, August 30, 2015

5 things to do on your own

Since I last spoke to you, I've had an idea to share with you 5 things you can easily do on your own. I feel some people don't even know how to spend time on their own, or they've just ran out of ideas on what to actually do by themselves. There've been many times in my life, when I just had to do things on my own to keep sane and don't miss the awesome days, hiding in my room. Even though at first I felt embarrassed and out of place, after a while you secretly start enjoying moments spent by yourself.

Go for a meal on your own
This was probably the most challenging thing for me, but If you think about it, it's really not a big deal. Your just hungry and want to eat, it's as simple as that. It's all in your head, the sooner you get over it the easier it will get. Now you can call me the queen of solo meals! What makes them so cool is that you don't have to cook and you don't have to share food! :)
Relax in the park
Nature is the best remedy and what's best, about it? You can spend a whole day surrounded with it.  Take a blanket and read, do some exercise or just lay in the sun with your favorite music on.
Read a new magazine and get some inspiration 
Go to a bookstore and find a magazine you never saw before, pick it up and read it. Maybe you'll find your favorite new reading material, get some cool stories and ideas or inspiration.
Visit a local market
Read a newspaper or search it online, and find out where in your town there is a local market or some other temporary market with exotic food, things and finds. Go and enjoy yourself, take some pictures, try some food and smell the spices.
Plan your next trip or your next project
Take a pen and a paper and make a list of places you want to visit or things you want to do. Pick out the most important place or thing to do and start making plans. Dreaming of exciting things always gets me in good mood. Even, If I don't plan on sticking with the adventure, thinking about it does the trick!
Have a nice day!

SHARE:

3 comments

© Nina Erzen. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig